A beautiful painting has a presence. It can be a focal point in a room, a conversation piece, even a reflection of your personal style. Buyers are drawn to Foundry Gallery where they can find original art to purchase, many on display for the first time.
In some situations however, purchasing may not be the best solution.
- Individuals and organizations may wish to periodically rotate the art in their home or work environment.
- And in many cases, leasing with an option to buy allows an individual to pay for an artwork over time.
In such cases, leasing art can be the solution. Foundry Gallery offers art for both lease and purchase. We work closely with individuals and organizations to develop leasing arrangements customized to suit the needs of both client and artist.
Finding the right art for you
You can start by reviewing the artwork of each of our members:
- Click on “Artists” in the top navigation.
- Select one of the artists and you will be taken to a page showing you up to twelve current works in thumbnail form. Click on one of the thumbnails to see a large, more detailed image of the piece.
- You can read about the artist by clicking on “Artist’s Bio” and “Artist’s Statement” in the upper left-hand section of the “Artists” page.
- In addition, the url of the artist’s website is included on the individual artist’s page.
To lease or purchase artwork, please contact Foundry Gallery directly. Consultation services are also available where one of our representatives will work directly with you or your group to assist in the selection process (in cases of extensive consultation, hourly fees may apply).