Thirty-seven new works by top glass artists around the U.S. showcase the astonishing range of emotion and technique that can be achieved in this sculptural medium.
About the National Capital Art Glass Guild (NCAGG)
The National Capital Art Glass Guild (NCAGG) is a community of nearly 200 member artists and craftspeople in the U.S. and Canada interested in all forms of glass art. A 501(c)3 organization, the NCAGG:
- promotes glass as an art form and as a craft
- provides a forum for exchanging ideas, information and experiences related to glass craft
- provides opportunities for members to display their work and demonstrate their skill
- promotes higher standards and safe practices in the making and handling of glass
- provides educational programs and other information about glass art to the community
Anyone interested in glass art — stained glass, fused glass, glassblowing, flame work, etc. is invited to join the NCAGG. Additional information and online member registration is available at www.NCAGG.org.