For more than 40 years, Foundry Gallery has set the standard for effective operation of non-profit, 501(c)3 artist cooperatives. Foundry Gallery relies on three sources of support. Our members’ dues and commissions on the sale of their work provide two of those sources. And not counted in cash is the time that members devote to staffing the gallery and handling administrative functions.
The third piece of support is the support of our friends in the community. Please consider investing in the artistic health of our shared community by making a gift to Foundry Gallery. Your donations are tax-deductible. They empower local artists to pursue their passion and share their knowledge and talent with people from the local community as well as visitors from around the region and the country.
You can get involved with Foundry Gallery by:
1. Joining the Friends of Foundry Gallery as an individual or on behalf of your business with these benefits:
- Admirer: $100 – Your name included on the Friends page of our website for one year.
- Enthusiast: $250 – The above plus your name displayed as the sponsor of one month’s e-newsletter, sent twice during the month, including your logo and link to your website if a business 10% discount in one art sales transactions.
- Aficionado: $500 – Admirer benefits plus your name displayed as the sponsor of three months’ of e-newsletters, sent twice during the month, including your logo and link to your website if a business 10% discount in two art sales transactions 10% off one rental (max. 3 hours) use of Foundry Gallery for your personal or business event.
- Patron: $1,000 – The above plus if a business, the opportunity to display promotional materials or place signage at one of our monthly opening receptions.
2. Making a tax-deductible gift in any amount.
3. Giving an in-kind donation to the gallery such as office supplies, professional services e.g., marketing and advertising, food and beverages for events and receptions.
Also, please remember that every time you purchase a piece of art from the gallery, you are supporting us! A portion of each sale is returned to the gallery as a commission, which enables us to continue in our work to empower local artists who are pursuing their passion and sharing their knowledge and talent.